[audience cheering] Is someone sitting here? Quiet! This is a library! Whoa, who’s that? That’s the substitute library,
Mrs. Hushbaum. [horn blowing] I said quiet! You’re still yapping! This little piggy needs a trim. This little piggy’s too long. This little piggy looks infected. – Ew.
– Hey, hey, hey! Silencio! This is a library, not a yapatorium. [phone ringing] This alarm means that it’s lunchtime! Popcorn’s ready in five,
four, three, two, one! [microwave beeping] Whoa, hot! [screaming] Oh, oh!~ – Are you OK, Mrs. Hushbaum?
– Oh, shut it! Enough outbursts.
People are trying to study. – But I…
– Shush! This is a library, not a blabber-dashery. Oh! I got artificial butter flavoring
on my lucky moccasins! ♪ Scrub, scrub, scrubbing my mocks ♪ Scrub, scrub, scrub, oh. Gotta dry my mockies! See you later, blue thing. Who wears moccasins? That’s your complaint?
Who uses appliances in a library? Zip it! Enough with the talk-foolery! This is a library, not a chatnasium. [buzzing] What an unusual place to get a tattoo. The arm? – That’s a very common place–
– No, no, the library! For the love of solitude! Stop talking! What does this say? I said, what does this say? – Quiet?
– Stop talking! I need to go to a quiet relaxing place. I’m going to escape reality! Wow! Now I’m in a reality that’s virtual. Ah, I’m on the beach. Everything is so peaceful and quiet. Oh! Oh, a shark! Oh, everybody out of the water! Good thing I have my harpoon! Ah! Ah! – Look out!
– That’s it, I’m out! – Ridiculous!
– Hey, shush! Storm out of here more quietly!